The watch can even be worn daily as it will complement the majority of fashion styles. It is light and comfortable on the wrist. That way you are not hindered by the watch in the activities that you perform as the watch will seamlessly but part of your arm.
Seiko’s diving companion, the SKX007J2 is just waiting to take a dive with you! Stainless steel and with a scratch resistant casing, this watch looks newer for a lot longer than most.
- Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap.
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a black top ring.
- Black dial with luminous hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Automatic movement.
- Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape.
- Band width: 22 mm. Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Additional Info: Powers automatically with the movement of your arm.
- Suitable for recreational scuba diving.
- Sport watch style.
Hardlex Mineral Glass
Does not apply
Does Not Apply
Diver's 200 m (ISO 6425)