This watch comes with standard Seiko Box, not a special edition box
Seiko has outdone itself once again with this limited edition Blue Wave Dial Save the Ocean Seiko Prospex Turtle SRPC91 . It brought life and excitement into the diver watches available in the market with a gorgeous blue textured dial reminiscing the gradient a diver sees beneath the ocean. This model comes in black silicone strap.
Seiko Prospex watches can be traced back to the very first Seiko dive watch released back in 1965, which featured a then-astonishing 150 meters of water resistance. This watch formed the foundation of modern Japanese dive watches, but it wasn’t until 1975 that Seiko released their first “professional” dive watch, the watch from which Prospex (professional specifications) ultimately derives its lineage. That watch featured a still-impressive 600 meters of water resistance, titanium construction, new helium protection for saturation divers and improved shock resistance. Perhaps even more importantly, it featured many of the design elements that we now associate with Seiko divers.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a black silicone strap.
- Uni-directional rotating blue stainless steel bezel.
- Blue dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 4R36 automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back. Round case shape, case size: 45 mm, case thickness: 14 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Buckle clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Dive watch style.
- Watch label: Japan Movt.
200 m (20 ATM)
Scratch Resistant Hardlex