This stylish timepiece is sure to complete any man’s collection.
A blue dial Seiko Men’s Watch with contrasting orange highlights. The watch bezel is marked with a tachymeter scale, which in combination with the second hand allows to calculate the average speed of movement. It is made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain.
The Seiko, Solar series features :
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed tachymeter scale black and red stainless steel bezel.
- Blue dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Chronograph – sub-dials displaying: three – 60 second, 60 minute and 1/20th of a second.
- Seiko Caliber V176 quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape, case size: 43.2 mm, case thickness: 12.2 mm.
- Band width: 21 mm.
- Deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second, solar-powered.
- Casual watch style.
- Watch label: Japan Movt.
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
Luminous Hands and markers
100 m (10 ATM)