From the men’s essential collection. Designed for all-day action and style, this versatile solar chronograph is crafted of stainless steel with black ion-finish tachymeter bezel and secure screwdown case back. The rich gray dial, with three chronograph Sub dials, features a date calendar, as well as lumibrite hands and markers. Offering timing to 60 minutes in 1/20-second increments, the chronograph function includes split time measurement. The energy-efficient solar cell, powered by any light source, with no battery change required, provides a 6-Month power reserve when fully charged. 10 bar, 100 m Water resistant
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel with a black ring showing tachymeter markings.
- Grey dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 1/20th of a second.
- Seiko caliber V176 quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back. Round case shape. Case size: 43 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm.
- Band width: 21 mm. Deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second, solar-powered.
- Sport watch style.
- Watch label: Japan Movt.
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
Luminous Hands and markers
100 m (10 ATM)