Watches Authenticity and Warranty
- Are brand new, first quality, with all original parts and authenticity.
- Have the original manufacturer’s serial numbers intact.
- Are all genuine pieces. We do not sell refurbished watches. The pieces are not factory seconds or replica products.
Chronospride will service every watch sold on our website for up to 1 year after purchase. The warranty covers various symptoms such as abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time. The warranty program covers these issues.
WHATS NOT COVERED:
Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product. Chronospride.com does not service watches with any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bezel, watch bracelet, straps. Also from screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
When a third party causes the damage to the watch, this voids the warranty from Chronospride.com. This limited warranty does not cover any damage especially if there is evidence of usage under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties. Also, Chronospride will not cover water damage under any circumstance. We recommend you do not swim or shower with any watch other than a divers watch even if it is “water resistant”.
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws. Also the crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Also, outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Also, any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- A screw down crown is a feature of a water resistant watch. Make sure that the screw is secure on the crown at all times. This helps keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by CHRONOSPRIDE.COM.AU nor any manufacturer.
Also, Chronospride.com’s warranty doesn’t cover watch batteries.
Watches are only resistant to water under certain specific conditions. No wristwatch is truly waterproof. If you use your watch within the water resistance limits specified by the manufacturer, you should get many years of dependable service from it.
To avoid damage to a diving watch, always be certain that the crown and case are screwed down before submerging the watch in water. This will help avoid damage to a diving watch.
In addition, to prevent corrosion of sensitive watch materials, always clean the watch. You can use fresh water after submerging in salt water.